To improve processes fleet managers have access to data and insights on computers and smartphones. The multiple data points allow them to leverage key metrics, like driver behaviour, idle times, vehicle costs and efficiency, supplying answers about productivity.
Safety is a must for all organisations and a fleet management system is an important part of creating driver-, load-, and vehicle safety.
- How much fuel fuel do my vehicles take and how to reduce consumption?
- What does my vehicles cost per 100km?
- Who of my drivers preserves my vehicles best?
These and many more important questions you need to answer to run a fleet under optimised conditions and reduced costs.
NamTrack fleet management is accumulating, storing, processing, monitoring and exporting all necessary information.
NamTrack will help you in finding fuel theft and extended fuel consumption which often is the result of rough driving styles or technical problems in the vehicle.
- Vehicle inventory and the number and type of vehicles
- Specific routine maintenance and scheduled mainenance
- Registration-, licensing-, roadworthy- and safety-intervalls
- Fuel management
- Driver details
- Driving behaviour
- Penalty points
- Driver comparison
- Licence management
- Speed management
- Health and safety management
- Remote vehicle diagnostic
- Vehicle recovery
- Accident-prevention and -analysis